Anime Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Revolutions

Watch anime episodes at www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Frightful Night

Go down 
+3
Shiromi
LifeLoveRegret
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

A Frightful Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:51 pm

On hearing the words, 'You bum', Dave became alert to Dia's hostile behaviour.

"You're heading upstairs to investigate?... Oh no... I had thought you two were going up there for another, more private reason... perhaps to investigate each other maybe..." he retorted, smiling slightly as he followed Etrius towards the stairway and up it towards the landing.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:52 pm

Dylan starts walking up the stair case and sees a few people talking."Well this has turned out to be an eventful night eh?"
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:53 pm

Etrius looked back at the sound of the two voices behind him. "Uh, guys? Could we focus please? We need to decide where to go. From what I researched on this house from before I came there are three rooms right and left, with a staircase at the end of the left" He was reading from a piece of paper as he said this.

"You guys wanna go right first, then check out the left rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:55 pm

"eh!?!?! WAIT YOU PERVERT I BARELY KNOW THIS GUY!! THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR",she said with a slightly embarassed tone.she then stood still for a moment hesitating to look at anyone because she the darkest shade of red on her so she decided to keep her head down while they were walking.she then heard Etrius talking to then and right on cue she nodded and went into a room on the left
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm

"Hey hey... I never said anything about my involvement.. I was just going to warn you that there are an unsavoury bunch of people around tonight... they might have taken all of the beds..." he said, then leaving the conversation closed, to try and get the investigation under way.

"Whichever you want to do cassanova...." he replied to Etrius.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:01 pm

Etrius glanced sideways, "cassanova?". He looked sideways at Dia rushing into a door on the left. He ran after Dia. "Hey! Don't go rushing in that like that. We gotta take things slow! I gotta take my notes..."
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 pm

she turned around to face Etrius. "we're never going to cover any ground if we move slow and if we do it may be to late....so forget your notes and come on!" she then turned around and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:06 pm

"Hey just cause i said eh dosnt mean im a perv its just the way I talk" he said "and any we should just figure this damn killing thing just for the heck of it."
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Dylan started walking off to another room in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Etrius stood for a moment with a blank look on his face. "Too late? Forget my notes?". He then realised he was being left behind and hurried after her, however he still continued to take notes on everything he saw.

He looked left and right. He saw an old lamp sitting on a table. As he looked at it, it toppled off the table and smashed on the ground but he wasnt anywhere near it. "What the..." He said, furiously taking notes and hurrying to catch up.

Last edited by Howlingwolf214 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 pm

"Yeah.. forget the notes pretty boy... we're trying to get to the bottom of something, not write a novel about it..." muttered Dave as he followed in behind Etrius and Dia. He coughed and looked around the room with his eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 pm

Dylan opend up the room he headed for. "SWEET A BAR!!!" And Dylan headed off in to the room.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 pm

dia noticed the crashing sound behind her so she turned around and saw the vase on the ground. ".............very weird...it feels as if i'm being watched again......strange feeling..i think i had better stay close to Etrius". she then heard someone say pretty boy."hey if anyone's a pretty boy in here thats you guitar dude......". she then walked a little bit slower then before to make sure she wouldnt walk into any sort of trap
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:16 pm

As Etrius caught up with Dia he looked back at Dave. "Pretty boy? Anyway, these notes may be important if something happens to me." He turned and pushed open a door into another room, notebook at the ready.

"Hey, Either of you know who's this room is? I know mines right next door."
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:17 pm

"heh...i believe this is my room",she said without emotion. she walked around the room examining every nook and cranny making sure there wasnt anything in there. "hm......Etrius....did you hear something...just now?"
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:21 pm

Dylan walks in to the room where dia and Etrius are in with a whiskey bottle in hand."DUDES THEY GOT A 1st CLASS BAR HERE!!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:23 pm

Dia looked at Dylan as if he were insane. "Pyschopathic kid" =__= she then turned back to Etrius.
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:25 pm

Dave follows the others into the room opposite. Apparently it was Dia's. Dave walked around the room examining things as you do, and came upon a messy pile of clothes. The pile was huge.

"Hmmm.." he said, "I can hear a noise coming from under here...."

He started digging through the pile, chucking the clothes backwards untidily until he reached the bottom. There was a mouse. It squeaked and ran up Dave's arm and jumped, landing awkwardly on the floor and sprinting down stairs.

"Does that explain it?..."
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:28 pm

"Aww come on were practiclly the same age." Dylan said. "besides they wont be needing the whiskey now do they"he said jokeinly then Dylan walked off to investagte more and left the bottle there.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Etrius watched as the mouse ran off, his expression was blank. "okay..., I guess there's nothing in this room, let's check out my room."

He led the way out of the room and into his own. He saw his bag was on his bed and grabbed it. It was after he had grabbed his bag that he noticed there was something wrong with the room. The bed was slashed and so was the wallpaper. He made his way cautiously around the bed.

"Oh, God" He said and clutched one of the bed posts. Laying on the floor, face down in a pool of blood, was a body. A long knife was sticking out of the figures back.

"Come and look at this" He said, automatically taking notes, "Recognise them?"
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:37 pm

"what are you looking at Etrius" she said slightly cocking her head to the side. she then walked over to the place where he was standing. ".................oh....my....god......",she said in a very scared tone. "WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!" she was just as scared as he was but on instinct she grabbed Etrius's arm. "oh.....GOD!"
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:42 pm

Dylan walked in the room that has a computer in it."Well let see what our host did on there computer shall we." He cracked his knuckels and started navigating on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:43 pm

Etrius sighed, staring down at the dead body. He put his pen behind his ear, and glanced at Dia. He squeezed the hand clutching his arm comfortingly. He then bent down removing the knife from the figures back and rolling him over. He placed two fingers on the figures eyelids and shut them. He then stood up, removing a sheet from the bed and covering the figure in it.

He stood up and looked at the other two, his smile gone and his expression unreadable. "Well, I guess I don't have to tell you that it's more urgent that we find out who did this. Shall we move on?"
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:47 pm

"i....guess so....." she let go of his arm and made her way across the room to the door. "so where to next?
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 pm

Dylan pulled up a video."My god."Dylan said in a regular voice while watching the brutal murdering of the host and his wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Frightful Night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next