Anime Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Revolutions

Watch anime episodes at www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Frightful Night

Go down 
+3
Shiromi
LifeLoveRegret
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm

Etrius nodded heading for the stairs. However unknown to the other two he had slipped the knife that had killed the man into his pocket. He may need it later. He turned round and walked back past the staircase that they had climbed to go into one of the rooms on the right, the hand holding the pen was shaking uncontrollably as he chewed the tip of the pen.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:55 pm

she noticed Etrius's hand shaking uncontrollably. "Etrius are you ok?" "you seem....tense.....",she said with a sort of worried tone as she turned and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm

Dylan watches the video over and over."Well no point in dwell of what has to been done but time to dwell in justice.Dylan pulls out a flashdrive and saves the video and walks away from the room.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm

"Hmm?" He said turning back to her. "Me? I'm fine. Don't worry about me, let's just get this thing done se we can get out of here." He pushed open another door, his pen hand still shaking.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:58 am

"well alright...if you say so",she said with some worry in her voice. she turned to walk out of the room. but then had the urge to turn back but she decided not to.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:06 am

Dylan continued walking in the hall.Dylan thought to himself"Who ever killed them is still in this house and somethin tells me that I might need so weaponry." So he headed to look for weapons.
Back to top Go down
Daenar

Daenar

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 pm

Mark looks at the bodies of the hosts of the party and narrowed his eyes in thought, 'They do look like they were killed at this spot that's for sure, but how could the killer kill them here and not get cought. I mean this room filled with people. Not only that how could he hang the male host within such little time.' Mark then looked around the room and thought, 'Now that I think about it......How did he/she escape without being noticed let alone bumping into anyone?' Mark looked around and soon heard banging on the front door. Mark looked over to the door and noticed that there was still a couple of High Schoolers by the door trying to get it open.

(Sorry Life I thought it would make the rp a little interesting. I hope this is okay.)

Mark walks over to the High schoolers and said, "Stop! This isn't going to get you out any faster." Mark watched as the High Schooler that was banging the door turn toward Mark. Mark soon knew who it was. It was Buck the High School Quarter back for the football team. Buck then said, "It's alot better than staying here!" Mark shook his head and said, "Look this is an old house with some small improvements. For example the door. It idoit proof. You can't break it down just by bashing it. You'd need a rhino to break it down." "How would you know?" Buck stepped forward his face nearly in Mark's. Mark smiled. What he was about to say was stuiped yet funny to him, "Because it's completely idoit proof." Buck then pushs Mark into a wall and decks him in the face. Mark just smile and said, "For a quarter back you sure hit like a girl." Mark was then punched in the face again.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Dylan ran through out the hall way looking for some sort of safe that could hold weapons. "Damn not here." he said with a calm tone. "Well they might have some weapons in the bed room" he thought to him self and ran off to the master bed room.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:27 pm

As Etrius was about to enter the next room he changed his mind. Hand inches from the doorknob he turned. "Do you think we should check out the host's room? We might find a clue to why they were murdered in there."

He pointed at the staircase leading up the next floor "It's up those stairs"
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:38 pm

She turned and looked at Etrius nervously. "erm.....alright yeah we should but we have to stay close together.....",she said. "incase we get lost!",she said quickly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Etrius nodded. "Ok, let's go" He walked to the staircase and peered up at the top for a moment. He thought he saw something move but it must have been his imagination. He began climbing the stairs slowly, his eye's fixed above, pen ready in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:55 pm

she walked next toe Etrius in extreme caution. "i dont like the looks of this place...it seems.............scary......like....alot... i think we should be extra careful......". she looked at him."i mena....just becareful it seems dangerous...i dont want anything to happen to us"
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:11 pm

Etrius looked sideways, "It's okay, i'm sure we will be fine. Let's keep moving.". It was after he reached the top of the staircase that the lights on that floor all went off at once.

"Huh? That's strange. The lights are on downstairs, it looks like it's just this floor. Hang on." He shrugged his bag off and rummaged around in it. "Ah, here we are" He pulled out a torch and clicked it on. For a second it illuminated what looked like a person at the end of the corridor they were in. But when he took a second look it was gone. He walked over to the nearest old fashioned light hanging on the wall. "Strange there doesn't look like there's anything wrong with it" He removed some dust of the surface with his finger. "The glass isn't warm" he said "That's strange, you think the light being on all this time it would have got warm.

There was a scuttling by his foot and he jumped, startled, and turned his torch to see a spider fleeing the sudden light. He turned the torch into Dia's face. "Shall we go on? I'll understand if you want to go back."
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:25 pm

"eh...no i'll stay with you like i said i wont let you go alone because if something goes wrong someone can go for help.....". she said calmly. "besides....i would never leave you by yourself" Neutral
Back to top Go down
Daenar

Daenar

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:31 pm

After taking a couple of beatings from Buck Mark had left him and the rest of the High schoolers to their pointless attempts. Mark decided to search upstairs and check the rooms. Mark as soon as Mark was half way up the steps Mark heard a creek and looked down at the steps. Just then the steps cracked and Mark fell through the stairs. Mark slowly got up rubbing the back of his head, "OW!!" Mark looked around and took notice of his surroundings. Mark was now in a basement. But what really shocked him was what what in the basement. Mark saw blood stains on the walls, a few torture machines, and some bloody axes and knives. Mark bent over and felt like he was going to barf.
Back to top Go down
LifeLoveRegret

LifeLoveRegret

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:41 pm

A lot of the guests had decided to go off on their own and some thought it'd be safer in numbers. She, of course, was one of the brave ones who didn't want to join in with a crowd and her findings had been on the normal side of things. The bedrooms were empty, there were no signs of blood or struggles anywhere and now she was left standing inside Mr. Donovan's office, staring out of the window as the lightening seemed to light the cloudy sky as the thunder warned of the rain that was about to come. With a sigh, she turned to look back at the office she stood in. It was dark.. Even with the lights turned on, it just seemed off and then as she was about to take a step towards the door, the lights in the office flickered and then finally, went out. She looked around once again as something in the corner caught her eye and as she stared at the black shadow, she felt as thought that shadow, was staring back at her.

Frightened, confused... Andora was unsure of what to do. Scream perhaps? But if she did, would anyone hear her? She hadn't seen anyone in the hallway when she came into this room... "Who are you?" Andora asked as a bolt of lightening came down and the lights flickered back on, leaving her staring at an empty corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Etrius expression changed briefly, showing just how grateful he was. "Ok, thanks" He muttered. He turned to the first door and opened it. It opened into a small room with a bed in the centre and a small desk with a mirror over it just beyond it. Etrius was just about to enter the room, when he suddenly looked towards the end of the corridor where he could have sworn he had heard a faint whispering sound. Thinking his mind was playing tricks on him he entered the room shining his torch around. For some reason he was attracted by the mirror over the desk in the corner. He wandered round the bed shining his torch at it. However as soon as his torch beam came near the mirror it cut out.

"Ugh, what's wrong with this thing?" He said slapping the torch, it blinked on and off several times. He looked up at the mirror as it blinked on. The torch light went off. Straight after it there was a frightened yell and the sound of something shattering. The torch light flickered on. Blood ran down Etrius' hand which was still clenched, outstretched into the middle of the mirror. He was taking deep breaths. He had cleary just punched the mirror, shattering it into many pieces.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 pm

Dia who was right behind Etrius decided to stay at the doorway. she then begin to hear footsteps coming towards her."oh great...."she said. she then walked to the noise of footsteps and noticed it was coming from way down the hall from her room."oh...no...". she turned the knob and opened the door slowly expecting to see something very disturbing. when she fully opened the door she looked behind her and saw a figure in the darkness.

"W-WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!",she screamed. "1 hour.......1hour........" it said. and with that being said it disappeared into the shadows."........really creepy....",she said in a frightened tone. she then heard the sound of crashing. she knew it was coming from the room Etrius was in so she ran down the hall.when she entered the room she found Etrius's hand bleeding violently and that he was taking deep breaths."oh my god....E-ETRIUS ARE YOU OK!?!?!!?!"
Back to top Go down
LifeLoveRegret

LifeLoveRegret

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Hearing some woman screaming, Andora rushed from the office and down the hallway where a door was opened and the voice of a woman could be hear. Standing in the doorway, she looked at the two people inside, one who's hand was clearly bleeding and another who looked as though she had just seen the exact same thing Andora had seen herself. "Are the two of you alright? You should probably find a bigger group before wandering around here. I've been looking for a phone but it doesn't seem like any of them here work. It's like, the lines have been cut, but I haven't seen anything like that yet."
Looking back down the hallway, she set her eyes back at the people inside the bedroom. "You might want to have your hand looked at before it becomes infected.. I don't know if we have a doctor here or not."
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Etrius finally managed to get a grip on himself. Turning to Dia and the newcomer he said, "Hmm? My hand? Oh.. it's uh nothing" He tore a strip from his shirt and bound his hand in it. I... just thought I saw Mr Donovan in that mirror... But that's absurd. Must have a been a trick of the light. And as for finding a bigger group, don't worry about us. We can look after ourselves. We need to get to the bottom of this mystery quickly so we can get out of here. I'm going whether you are going to come or not."

He walked out of the room and shone his torch down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm

"eh!?! oh Etrius wait for me!" she ran to catch up with Etrius but she turned around and saw something standing in the middle of the hallway."LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!",she said. it then disappeared once again and she ran to catch up with Etrius.
Back to top Go down
LifeLoveRegret

LifeLoveRegret

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Andora shook her head disapprovingly. "I swear, sometimes I think I'm the only one with any sense in this house." she mumbled to herself and fallowed the strange man down the hallway. "You realize if we find whoever did... that to the Donovans, we might not even be able to stop this person.. or persons. We might just end up getting ourselves killed in the process. Look, I'm sure there is some reasonable explanation or everything... I've just yet to figure it out..."
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Etrius hesitated looking back, "I know we might not be able to stop whoever did this, but that doesn't mean we can't try" His expression changed to the slightest note of sadness "And... and if we do die in the process. Well, it's the reason i'm writing notes. If I die and someone gets hold of these notes, they may be able to make sure no one else goes here." He turned and continued walking up the hall way. He spoke to Andora, "Look, if you don't want to come along, that's fine. Everyone is scared sometimes. But i feel like this is a much better thing to do than running around screaming like the people downstairs."

He turned to Dia, "Come on, we might as well go up to the next floor, there is another floor then the attic."
He began walking towards the staircase to the third floor
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:48 pm

she at first hesitated to follow as seeing the sadness on Etrius's face."eh....Etrius....are you sure you really you wanna do this....? i mean....she is sorta right....". "anything could happen but.....i dont think we should......be climbing these floors searching for a person or people who will and possibly can kill us....."
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Dave seemed to have nodded off. He yawned and looked around the room but to no avail. His aquaintances had gone. He stretched and walked back towards the door. He looked out of the door and walked a little further up the hallway until he found Etrius once more.

"Sorry. I think I blacked out..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Frightful Night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next