HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Frightful Night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Etrius looked at Dia, "Well, what you rather do? Round around screaming downstairs while more people die or try to get to the bottom of this? I'm not forcing you to come along. You can go back now, there is still time."

He smiled and continued to the stair case, "Hmm, this is where that figure dissappeared. At least lights are on.." he said almost to himself.

He turned to Dave who had just appeared. "Oh, hello again. Welcome back to the party. We're just about to explore the third floor if you want to come with?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:57 pm

She sighed as if she were making the biggest decision in her life."alright i'll come with you guys". she turned to see dave had walked up."oh hey bum nice to see you again....NOT" and with that she stomped off. "well! COME ON WE HAD BETTER GET GOING"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Etrius watched Dia stomp off toward the staircase with an exasperated look on his face. He turned to Dave, "come on then let's get this thing over with." He hurried up the stairs behind Dia, stowing the torch in his pocket as he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyourakuShunsui

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 pm

Dave looked on as the two ascended the staircase. He shook his head a little and reached into his pocked for a couple of entrees that he had picked up from the buffet table downstairs and flicked one at the back of Dia's head.

"No more bum talk from you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 pm

as dia was ascending up the staircase she felt something being thrown at her head. she felt the back of her head and felt something smash in it."OH HAHAH VERY FUNNY DAVE!" she then ran the find the nearest restroom to try to clean herself up.she finally found oneat the near end of the hall. she looke dinto the mirror then something spoke to her as if trying to possess her. "Dia........Dia........go......" it said quietly. "NO NO I MUST BE GOING CRAZY, she screamed.as a blinding flash came from the mirror dia fell to the ground her eyes open but had a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Etrius looked back at Dave after he flicked the Entree at Dia. "Jeez, can you get serious? Any moment soemething could happen to one of u-" It was at that moment he heard Dia scream. He wheeled round, dropping the pen he was holding in the process, ran up the last few steps and down the corridor. He burst into the room that Dia was in and saw her laying on the floor. "Dia? Dia?! Whats wrong? Speak to me dammit!" He said while crouching down beside her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyourakuShunsui

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Etrius ran up the stairs and down the hall. Dave just shrugged and popped an entree in his mouth. He followed casually down the hall and into the room where they both were. Dia was on the floor and Etrius trying to revive her some. Dave scratched his head and chewed his food. He picked up another entree and flicked it at Dia.

"Wake up..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LifeLoveRegret

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Andora rolled her eyes as she looked at the girl on the floor. "I think I have a better chance of living throught the night without the loud mouth girl there. Later boys." and with a simple wave of her hand, she continued down the hallway on her own, leaving the three behind her as she shook her head a little. Tonight was simply, not her night at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret
Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:24 pm

when she fell she found herself somewhere in a dream mode. "where am i? is this heaven? have i died?. she then begin to mumble in her sleep as if she would never wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 pm

Etrius shook Dia by her shoulders. "Dia! Snap out of it!" He noticed a sink in the room. He quickly turned it on and filled his cupped hands with water. He then let the water trickle onto her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 pm

as she was out she heard a voice calling her to wake up. she suddenly jumped up and was tryin got figure out where the heck she was."woah......a near death experiance" she then turned and smiled at Etrius. "i'm fine let's just go now...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Etrius nodded. "Glad you're ok. You wanna check out the rest of the rooms, or head up to the attic?" He said, looking towards a ladder leading up to a dark trapdoor in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:43 pm

"lets head up to the attic i think we might find something there...." " and........yeah whatever lets just...go"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howlingwolf214

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Etrius nodded, "Okay, sounds like a plan". He was walking towards the ladder when a rat ran past his foot, something shining in its mouth. "Hey! That rat has my best pen!" Etrius ran after the rat as it jumped from rung to rung up the ladder. He scrambled up the ladder into the attic. It was only after he had climbed up and lit his torch that he realised he could hear a whispering again, louder this time. It seemed to be going from a cupboard. Realising that he was alone in the attic caused his hand to start shaking violently, causing the torchlight to flicker violently as he walked towards the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiromi

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:29 pm

as dia stood there she noticed Etrius run off into the attic. she stood there for a few moments expecting him to come down shortly. but when a few minutes pasted she decided to see what was going on up there. so she climbed up the ladder and reached the top. she then stepped out onto the floor."Etrius are you ok?.......etrius?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Dylan continued to to search the master bedroom for a weapon he looked in the closet. He saw a unlocked gun safe where it look like one gun was missing.Dylan thought to himself "Looks like some one needed a gun but why?." He stood there thinking for a moment. He said out loud "Somethin tells me that this night is not going to turn out well." Dylan took a hand gun and left to investgate more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daenar

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 am

After a while of looking around in the basement Mark finally found a door up a few feet of stairs and noticed that it was locked. Mark narrowed his eyes and thought, 'I guess whoever did this down here he sure didn't want anyone to get in. Mark unlocked and opened the door. Just then Mark heard a string boing and suddenly fell, but Mark grabbed ledge of the door way. He looked down bellow his feet and noticed the remains of the stairs and some knives cemented into the ground with their blades sticking up. "HOLY SHIT!!!!!" Mark freaked and quickly climbed into what looked like to be a kitchen and quickly shut the door. Mark was now breathing heavily. "Who or what are we fucking dealing with!?" After a while of standing there Mark realized that he wasn't too far from the front door. There was no banging. As he went to go check it out he quickly turned away from a frightening sight. Buck had a knife in his heart and two quarters replacing where his eyes once were. Mark shook his head and looked to the stairs. Mark slowly walked up the stairs and slowly climbed around the hole he feel in to enter the basement. Mark then finally reached the second floor and looked down the hallway. "Hello!? Anybody up here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:10 am

Dylan heard some one in the hallway , he pulled out the gun and burst from the room he was in. "Stop." he said while holding the gun aimed to the persons head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daenar

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 am

Mark quickly put his hands up as someone jumped out of a room and pointed a gun to him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down dude. Do I look like the murder too you?" Mark said as he stood there with his hands up. "Don't you think if I was I wouldn't have given myself away like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dannyinushu

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:10 am

Dylan put the gun away. "Sorry about that man Im just a little jumpy right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daenar

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:11 pm

"I understand that. I just saw some freaky shit myself. My name is Mark. What's your name? By the way do you know where I can find a gun myself? My father is a police man and he taught me to shoot a couple of guns. Sorry if that came out wrong, but after seeing a basement stained with blood and a few torture machines. I kinda need something to defend myself with. It doesn't have to be a gun." Mark then looked down the stairs and then back at the guy and said, "I might want to mention not to go down the stair. They kinda caved in on me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   

Back to top Go down

A Frightful Night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4