Anime Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Revolutions

Watch anime episodes at www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Frightful Night

Go down 
+3
Shiromi
LifeLoveRegret
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:11 pm

A Frightful Night Anime_blood_fav199038

A Halloween Party, that's how it started. Receiving the invitation that was hidden inside the black envelope.
Eight o' clock, at the Donovan Mansion, a mansion that was rumored to be haunted... The same mansion that was said to have the devil living inside it's walls.
Many had gone there in the past. Family, real estate workers and even paranormal researchers, and most of them came out alive while others.. were found dead, their bodies in the exact same places the previous owners of the house once laid.
Yes, it is a perfect place to host a Halloween Party... And it is also the perfect place to die.

You start out, arriving at the Mansion, many of the guests are already there and the party seems to be going on as normal.
Actors, actresses, rock stars, athletes, everyone who is anyone is there, sipping champagne and talking with the others, but among the crowed room, you find that there is no sign of your host and then suddenly, the lights go out and you find that you are surrounded in darkness, and then you hear a scream, gargling.. And as the lights flicker back on, hanging from the chandelier is your host, Mr. Donavan and below his body, lay his wife, her head severed from her body, her blood already staining the white marbled floor.

People all around you start running for the door, but they shut and no amount of force to them will let them open…

Confused, scared, surrounded by people who are screaming and shouting as they try and find a way out, you looking around and even among the loud voices of the other guests, you hear a voice… A very dark an ominous voice that seems to only be talking to you…

“One hour…” you hear it say and looking around, you find others standing around you, their eyes staring at the top of the staircase as though they too, could hear the voice…

And now your night begins…
Back to top Go down
https://animerevolutions.1talk.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Rules:

1. No God-moding. For those of you who do not know what that means, it's simple. You cannot have God-like abilities. There will be no controling any other character but your own unless that person has given you permission.
2. No killing another player unless he or she gives you permission. If you are too shy to ask, then don't do anything.
3. Keep it PG-13. Kissing is fine, just please don't get into too much detail. >.< Romance is allowed, but to a certain point of course. Anything too bad will get you banned from here. I don't want to see it!
4. Post your information in the Profile Thread and then post it here in your first post. If you don't have this... Then you don't get in. Simple? I think so. It let's me know you've read this.
5. When talking to others, Out of character (OOC), please use some kind of thing to show this. (()) [[ ]] Any of that works.
6. Try to keep your post 3 sentences long. Just try, that's all I ask. I understand Writer's block here and there but I will not tolerate one-liners.
7. I have the right to change these rules any time I see fit. Of course, I'm lazy and it might not happen but it could! So I've given you fare warning.
8. Have fun! Easy rule, right?

-If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'll be happy to answer them.-

Please Post the following information...

What you need:

Name:
Profession:
Appearance: (No, "like avi" )
Bio: (Long or short, everything is nice!)
Played by:

-If you'd like to add anything else, feel free to.-

Also! I'm looking for people to play the ghosts and a murderer as well. Until we get people who are willing to do that, you may play them yourselves when you decide to pick up activities.
For any additional information about the story, please message me with the questions.
Back to top Go down
https://animerevolutions.1talk.net
LifeLoveRegret

LifeLoveRegret

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Andora stood still, watching as the other people around here continued their screaming, some even trying to find a signal on their cellphones but none having event the least bit of luck. With a sigh, she turned from the frightened and angry crowd of people and started to walk towards the grand staircase where she could've sword she had heard that voice. Her dark eyes glared up at the top, as if waiting to see someone appear there but to no avail. There was nothing... Nothing that her own eyes could see anyway.

Turning back to the graphic scene of her hosts' dead bodies, she shook her head and looked away. Although it was normal to see gruesome things in her own films, she had never imagined that she would be looking at the bodies of people she knew, although that wasn't exactly the truth in her case. Mr. Donovan and his wife were only small aquantences. She had met them once on her movie set years ago, but hadn't come into contact with them since.
"This is just too confusing.." Andora thought to herself and looked around once more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:49 pm

Dia was at the very end of the room when this happened when it all came back to her she stared across the room towards the staircase. "hey....i could have sworn i heard a voice.....", she said with a hint of fear. she then walked across the room trying to avoid the screaming people who were running. "oh great......i dont know what to do now but i have to find out what the heck is going on!",she said.she then finally made her way across the room took one last look back and headed up the staircase to try to solve this case.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:52 pm

Name: Etrius Creek
Personality: Hates rules, Laid back, Does the best thing for other people, usually calm, can often be quite stubborn.
Profession: Journalist
Appearance:
A Frightful Night Anime-smart-boy

Bio: He's been a journalist for just over a year now and is greatly succesfull at it. It takes a great deal to wipe the smile off his face. He is usually calm until frightened. He always helps other people before himself. Carries a notebook and pen whereever he goes and is constantly chewing the pen, as a nervous habit. He is Monophobic (Afraid of being alone)
Played by: Howlingwolf214

Etrius looked around startled as the lights went out. As the lights came on he didnt immediatly register the bodies infront of him. He immediatly began scribbling in his notebook. This voice he had heard had unnerved him for a while, but it was probably his mind playing tricks on him.

As he was scribbling down all the details, he noted a few people he had seen before. Mainly an Actress who was wandering towards the staircase, at the top of which the voice had come from. Noting the seeming lack of concern on her face, he wrote the word 'Suspects' at the top of a page in his notebook.
"I don't like this" He muttered "But i'm in it now for better or for worse".

Last edited by Howlingwolf214 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Dylan was talking a some rich person of the other guest of the partys he thought to him self "well one day ill be rich." then all of sudden he heard a scream. Every one started screaming when every one saw the bodys while dylan stayed calm."Well looks like this is going to be a eventful party after all.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:00 pm

As Dia was almost up the staircase she happened to see some guy writing in a journal scribbling notes of some sort. "hey that guy is just to into his writing he probably doesnt even know whats going on!". "grrr.......alright he's my number one suspect! i dont like the looks of this but....i think i've got a better chance of solving this with a partner.....great now wheres someone i can ask so i wont have to do this alone?". Dia started the walk back down the stairs and then pushed through the screaming people frantically looking for someone she could atleast see as a possible partner.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:07 pm

Dylan starts walking up the stair case looking for a quiet place to be alone with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:10 pm

Etrius looked up after scribbling down a few more details. He began shoving his way through the throng of people trying to reach the stair case. In his haste he walked straight into a woman also shoving through the crowd, he tripped over backwards and landed in a heap.

"argh" he said clutching his shoulder. He looked up at the person he had hit. "Sorry about that i should have been looking where i was going"
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:13 pm

as she was pushing through the crowd she noticed she had bumped into a person and fell. "yeah whatever....just pay more attention next time.....", she said with a slightly annoyed tone in her voice. she then got up and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Etrius got up and looked at the woman now walking away. "jeez, I said I was sorry, what more do you want?" he muttered to no one in particular.

He reached the stair case and climbed a few steps peering up at the landing above. He scribbled a few more details in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:17 pm

as she was walking away she heard the man mutter something perhaps some smart talk. she then walked fast enough to possibly try to catch up with him then she shouted, "HEY GUY WITH THE JOURNAL WHAT WAS THAT YOU SAID?" she then stood there waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Dylan accedently bumps in to Dia because she wasnt moveing out of the way. "Sorry my bad." he said sarcasticlly.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Etrius turned at the sound of someone shouting at the top of their voice. "huh, Guy with the jour- Oh! You mean me." He said "All I said was that you were being a little harsh, I apologised after all. There's no need to get so mad."

He half turned to look up at the landing and clicked his pen absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:25 pm

Name: Dave
Personality: Lazy, laid back, drunk, fairly childish at times, hippie.
Profession: Rockstar bum.
Appearance: "like avi"
Bio: "The More Time Spent Talking, The Less Time Is Spent For Fun". Dave plays the guitar. He lives the life of a peaceful rockstar. He dun take no drugs, he chews grass.
Played by: KyourakuShunsui

Dave was sitting on a chair, alone, in the corner. His large straw hat was laying flat over his face as he tilted back on his chair. He was actually asleep, but he was still rocking backwards and forwards, unphased by what was going on around him. Because he was moving and in the corner, no one seemed to bother him at all. He slowly chewed upon a piece of grass he had placed in his mouth to pass the time while he slept, and breathed softly. This was so, until someone ran past him hurridly, and his acoustic guitar that had been propped up against the wall beside him, started to fall. He abruptly woke up, caught it and laid it down as if it was an unconcious person.

"Who's responsible for that?... You ought to be more careful...." he said calmly, looking towards Etrius and Dia, who seemed to be having a small tussle over running into each other.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:26 pm

Dia looked at the other person that had bumped into her."whatever smartass",she said in a sorta pissed tone she then moved aside a little to avoid bumping into anymore people. she then turned to the guy with the journal. "and as for you whatever i'm sorry also..i can ..be rude at times...and i was hoping to ask you something"
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:27 pm

He turned back with his smile in place. "Ok, go ahead. Oh and the name is Etrius". He walked down a couple of steps and stood waiting.
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:30 pm

she then returned a small smile with a hint of red on her face. "er........thanks and...the name's Dia and..i was hoping you could be my partner to try to figure this out because....2 is better then 1" Neutral
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Dave picked up his guitar and slung it over his back. He was going to have to keep it safer due to all the commotion around him. He walked past a table of food and snatched up something to preoccupy himself with instead of his grass blade, which he hastily placed inside his hair band. He walked over to the boy Etrius with the journal.

"What's going on? And what's with the journal? I thought parties were supposed to be fun... And a lot of the time, work isn't fun... And these people don't look like they're having much fun either..."
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:33 pm

Dylan stood there on the stair case not trying to get squashed. " Ugh I think im going to barf". Dylan automatically got breathing room Dylan thought to him self."Works every time" and leaned on the stair's guard rail.
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:35 pm

Etrius nodded. "Yeah, I agree. I wanna solve this thing quickly so we can get outta here. I was just about to explore the upper landing, i'll be glad of some company". He turned a page of his notebook and clicked his pen.

He then heard someone talking to him and looked round to see someone with a straw hat talking to him "huh? The journal? Im a journalist, it kinda implies I need a journal. And as for whats going on here, were just about to go poke around. You're welcome to come with I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:38 pm

"heh oh well alright that settles it then Etrius!" Dia then started the walk up the stairs next to him then she saw some guy who looked like a rockstar talking to him. this ticked her off that someone was interfering with her atmosphere but she didnt say anything because she didnt want to be rude.instead she just continued to wait patiently. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KyourakuShunsui

KyourakuShunsui

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:43 pm

"I see.... I still don't quite get what's going on here, so i suppose a look around would clear things up..." he replied. He then noticed a girl beginning to ascend the staircase. She had a look of annoyance on her face and it seemed to be directed at him, rather than the guy he was speaking to, whom he thought he was the one who she was angry at initially.

"Let's go, your friend is getting impatient..."
Back to top Go down
Howlingwolf214

Howlingwolf214

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Etrius turned. "Huh? My fri- Oh yeah" He saw Dia waiting slightly above him "Let's go" He led the way to the top of the landing, writing more notes down. He looked from left to right, "which way now?"
Back to top Go down
Shiromi

Shiromi

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:47 pm

"you're damn right i'm impatient you bum! you have no right to just talk to someone random like that! plus...as you can see we were just going to go up the staircase to investigate!",she said with no rage held back in her voice. she then calmed down then continued to walk up the stairs as if nothing had ever happened without any emotion on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Frightful Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frightful Night   A Frightful Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Frightful Night
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next