Anime Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Revolutions

Watch anime episodes at www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon in my View

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LifeLoveRegret

LifeLoveRegret

Demon in my View Empty
PostSubject: Demon in my View   Demon in my View I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Demon in my View DemoninMyViewCover

Written by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Though nobody at her high school knows it, Jessica is a published author. Her vampire novel, Tiger, Tiger, has just come out under the pen name Ash Night. Now two new students have just arrived in Ramsa, and both want Jessica’s attention. She has no patience with overly friendly Caryn, but she’s instantly drawn to Alex, a self-assured, mysterious boy who seems surprisingly familiar. If Jessica didn’t know better, she’d think Aubrey, the alluring villain from her novel had just sprung to life. That’s impossible, of course; Aubrey is a figment of her imagination. Or is he?

I read this book many many years ago back when I first started high school, which at my school was 7th grade. XD
Anyway! I recomend this book to just about every girl from the age of 13-18 and, if by chance you actually really like this book, you can follow up with Shattered Mirror, which follows the main male character in this book into his more personal life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret

Demon in my View
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Revolutions :: Be Creative :: Books-
Jump to: