Anime Revolutions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Revolutions

Watch anime episodes at www.freewebs.com/lifeloveregret

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danny's Rants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

Danny's Rants Empty
PostSubject: Danny's Rants   Danny's Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 am

Seeing im bored as hell im just going to create rants bout every month/week or so yea.
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

Danny's Rants Empty
PostSubject: Dannys rant of Month/Week: Gaia Online   Danny's Rants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:04 pm

Yes My first rant amd guess whats it about. TIMES UP!!!! Its the socail site know as Gaia Online.
First thing about gaia that I dont like is Zomg Its not that its a bad game its just that they are so many bugs and lag that once you start haveing fun the bugs and lag kill it. Zomg is still in its beta testing phase and bugs are to be there, but when it gets to point where I cant even kill a of drums in a few hits with my slash ring it gets annoying. Also the fact that I some times go off walking in one direction and cant stop.
Secondly the 8 days of fun sucks. Why? Nothings free except for the movie from yesterday and today they are incourgeing us to buy the Copper Twopence. We still have 5 more days dont we lets see and laugh at there failure shall we?
Thirdly why the hell does the overseer for the aquarims give people who feed there fish and take care of them usless crap, and give the people who ingore the fish rare items come on thats just weak isnt it.
SO YEAH THATS IT FOR MY RANT so big whoop want to fight about it.

-Danny Inushu
Back to top Go down
dannyinushu

dannyinushu

Danny's Rants Empty
PostSubject: Youtube people. Part 1   Danny's Rants I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:20 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!!!! But its time for A new rant. So who or what am I going to rant on.
The winner is..... THE ANNOYING PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes the one who rick roll you when you want to see a new video from your favorite dirctor.
I mean come on. I just want to see the new Arby'n' the Cheif episode no rick astly singing Never going to give you up song. Im sure the DigtalPh33r and other video are annyoed at them. Most people who rick roll people just because they have no life or freinds.
Sure I have to admit I rick rolled my freinds a few times. But this is out of sheer bordom. Also Im just getting fed up with this rick rolling thing cause A: I want to watch anime and I fear there a 40% chance that I will get rick rolled.B: Im sure Rick astly (or how ever you say it) dosent appricate his songs being used to annoy.
So next time you rick roll some one out there thats not your freind or dont know think: Am I some annoying bastard that has no life.
Back to top Go down
Seven Flames

Seven Flames

Danny's Rants Empty
PostSubject: Rick Roll   Danny's Rants I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am

dannyinushu wrote:
B: Im sure Rick astly (or how ever you say it) dosent appricate his songs being used to annoy.

o.o Actually, I think he Loves the fact that it's being used that way, cause It wasn't only a one-hit wonder, but now that it's the internet phenomena of 'rick-rolling' It's basically become Legend, so.. he knows he's going down in history..Lol >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danny's Rants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danny's Rants   Danny's Rants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danny's Rants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Revolutions :: Anime Revolutions' Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: